MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low contact resistances of breakers and switches, busbars using test current from 100 mA to 100 A.
MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A can help you to find issues typically related with high contact resistance in circuit breakers, bus bars, weld joints, ground bonds.
- Safe: sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection, protection level (CAT IV, 50 V); automatically detects continuity in current
- Single and continuous measuring
- Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design enable easy moving the instrument between
- High protection degree: IP 64.
- Custom limits: the limits can be set for PASS or FAIL evaluation of test
- Battery powered: the instrument enables measurements with 100 A for up to 10 minutes when powered from internal battery