The Prime 600 features a derived current input that measures the current flowing across the earth circuit when both sides of the measured point are grounded. The measured value is then suppressed from the resistance calculation. This eliminates the need to remove the ground protection (which is unsafe and not always possible) and speeds up the measurement process.
- Circuitbreaker contact resistance measurement according to ANSI 09-1979 (5.14), IEC 1208 and IEC 694 (6.4) standards.
- Quick,efficient condition evaluation of arc contacts in SF6 and vacuum insulated circuit
- Assessmentof connection quality in cable attachments, bus bars and any conductive junctures in electrical
- Transformer/ motor / turbine winding resistance
- Continuityin switches, earth connections, welding points, fuses,